Antioch, Greene County, Indiana
|Antioch, Greene County, Indiana|
|Elevation||531 ft (162 m)|
|Time zone||Eastern (EST) (UTC-5)|
|• Summer (DST)||EDT (UTC-4)|
|GNIS feature ID||0446729|
Antioch is an unincorporated community in the southwestern part of Wright Township, Greene County, Indiana, United States. It lies near the intersection of County Road 575 North and County Road 500 North, which is a community nearly twenty miles west of the city of Bloomfield, the county seat of Greene County. Its elevation is 531 feet (162 m), and it is located at (39.0986542 -87.2375146).
Bethel Cemetery is about two miles directly east of this community, and it is located near the corner of County Road West 575 North and County Road 1375 West at (39.1039321 -87.1994581).
- Linton-Stockton School Corporation, including a high school.
- Metropolitan School District of Shakamak, including a high school.
- These are part of the Southwestern Indiana Conference for IHSAA-sanctioned athletic events.
- Roadside Thoughts for Antioch, Indiana
- Linton-Stockton School Corporation
- Metropolitan School District of Shakamak
|This Greene County, Indiana location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|