From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Antipas (disambiguation))
- Herod Antipas, an ancient leader of Galilee and Perea
- Antipater the Idumaean, the founder of the Herodian Dynasty, father of Herod the Great, and grandfather of Herod Antipas
- Antipas, Cotabato, a municipality in the Philippines
- Antipas of Pergamum, martyred bishop of the early Christian Church, referred to in the Biblical book of Revelation
- Mount Antipas, a place mentioned in the Book of Mormon
- Antipas (tribe), one of several Jivaroan peoples indigenous to the upper Amazon
- A third season episode of Millennium (TV series)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Antipas.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.