From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up antique in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An antique is an old collectible item
Antique may also refer to:
- Antique (band), a Greek-Swede musical group
- Antique (EP), 2000 release by the duo
- Antique (film), a 2008 South Korean film
- The Antique (film), a 2014 film starring Olu Jacobs and Bimbo Akintola
- Antiques (magazine), a monthly arts publication
- Antique (province), a province of the Philippines in the Western Visayas region
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Antique.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.