Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Antiquity, antiquity, ancient, ancients, or antique in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Antiquity may refer to any period before the European Middle Ages (which dates from around 476 with the collapse of Rome to 1492 with the discovery of the new world), but still within Western civilization-based history.:
- Ancient history, any historical period before the Middle Ages
- Classical antiquity, the classical civilizations of the Mediterranean like Greece and Rome
- Late antiquity, the period between classical antiquity and the Middle Ages
- Antiquities, objects or artifacts surviving from ancient cultures
- Antiquity, Ohio, a community in the United States
- Antiquity (whisky), a brand of Indian whisky
- Antiquity (journal), a journal of archaeological research
- American Antiquity, a journal of the Society for American Archaeology
- Latin American Antiquity, a journal of the Society for American Archaeology
- Antiquity (album), a 1975 album by Jackie McLean and Michael Carvin
- Antiquities (Magic: The Gathering) an expansion for Magic: The Gathering card game
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Antiquity.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.