From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
He married his pupil, the painter Jeanne-Elisabeth Chaudet.
- Joseph Sold by his Brothers (bas-relief, (1784)
- The infant Oedipus and Phorbas (1799). Shown at the Salon of 1801, it was completed by Pierre Cartellier (1757–1831) and Louis Dupaty (1771–1825) after Chaudet's death.
- Peace (c. 1800 - 1810)
- Busts of Emperor Napoleon and Empress Joséphine (exhibited 1811)
- L'Amour (Cupid and the Butterfly), completed posthumously by Pierre Cartellier (1817), (Louvre Museum)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Antoine-Denis Chaudet.|
- English language:
- Antoine-Denis Chaudet in American public collections on the French Sculpture Census website
- French language:
|This article about a French sculptor is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|