From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||Look up Antoinette in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.
Antoinette is a French given name, the feminine form of Antoine (from Latin Antonius) meaning beyond praise or highly praise-worthy. Antoinette may refer to :
- Marie Antoinette, Queen of France
- Antoinette (manufacturer), an early French manufacturer of engines, aircraft and cars.
- Antoinette (rapper) (born 1970), an American rapper from Queens, New York who released two albums, during the late 1980s and early 1990s
- Jean-Étienne Antoinette (born 1966), a French Guianan politician
- Antoinette, an 1874 barque which was wrecked upon the Doom Bar.
- Princess Antoinette (1920-2011) of Monaco
- Antoinette Polk, Baroness de Charette (October 27, 1847 - February 3, 1919), American Southern belle in the Antebellum South and (by marriage) French aristocrat in the Gilded Age.
- Other feminine given names formed from "Antonius"