Anton may refer to:
- Anton Municipality, Bulgaria
- Anton, Sofia Province, a village
- Antón District, Panama
- Antón, a town and capital of the district
- Anton, Colorado, an unincorporated town
- Anton, Texas, a city
- Anton, Wisconsin, an unincorporated community
- River Anton, Hampshire, United Kingdom
- Case Anton, codename for the German and Italian occupation of Vichy France in 1942
- Anton (computer), a highly parallel supercomputer for molecular dynamics simulations
- Anton (film), a 1973 Norwegian film
- Anton Cup, the championship trophy of the Swedish junior hockey league J20 SuperElit
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Anton.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.