|Full name||Anton Carl Diderik Dahlberg|
10 May 1985 |
|Height||1.76 m (5 ft 9 1⁄2 in)|
|Weight||63 kg (139 lb)|
|Club||Royal Swedish Yacht Club|
Anton Carl Diderik Dahlberg (born 10 May 1985 in Växjö) is a Swedish sailor, who specialized in two-person dinghy (470) class. He represented Sweden, along with his partner Sebastian Östling, in two editions of the Olympic Games (2008 and 2012). He has also been training for the Royal Swedish Yacht Club (Swedish: Kungliga Svenska Segel Sällskapet) throughout most of his sporting career under his personal coach and mentor Per Frykholm. As of September 2013, Dahlberg was ranked no. 28 in the world in the two-person dinghy class by the International Sailing Federation.
Dahlberg made his official debut at the 2008 Summer Olympics in Beijing, where he paired up with crew member Sebastian Östling in the men's 470 class. The Swedish duo finished fifteenth in a ten-round opening series with a net score of 111, trailing Israelis Gideon Kliger and Udi Gal by a narrow, three-point gap in the final standings.
Dahlberg qualified to compete for the second time as a skipper in the men's 470 class at the Olympics by finishing eleventh and receiving at the ISAF World Championships in Perth, Western Australia. Teaming again with Ostling in the opening series, the Swedish duo achieved four top 10 finishes to guarantee a spot in the final race, but fell short for the podium with an accumulated net score of 123 points and a tenth-place finish in a fleet of twenty-seven boats.
- As of 27 September 2015 
|1999||Optimist World Championships||Martinique, France||6th||Optimist class|
|2000||Optimist World Championships||La Coruna, Spain||6th||Optimist class|
|2007||ISAF Sailing World Championships||Cascais, Portugal||35th||470 class|
|2008||470 World Championships||Melbourne, Australia||51st||470 class|
|Olympic Games||Qingdao, China||15th||470 class|
|2009||470 World Championships||Rungsted, Denmark||24th||470 class|
|2010||470 World Championships||Hague, the Netherlands||14th||470 class|
|2011||ISAF Sailing World Championships||Perth, Australia||11th||470 class|
|2012||Olympic Games||Weymouth and Portland, UK||10th||470 class|
|2013||470 World Championships||La Rochelle, France||20th||470 class|
|2014||ISAF Sailing World Championships||Santander, Spain||15th||470 class|
- "Anton Dahlberg". London 2012. Retrieved 14 September 2013.
- "Anton Dahlberg". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC. Retrieved 14 September 2013.
- "Men's 470 Class". Beijing 2008. NBC Olympics. Archived from the original on 5 January 2014. Retrieved 13 September 2013.
- "Swedish 470 Teams Confirmed For Olympics". 470 World Championships. 31 January 2012. Retrieved 14 September 2013.[permanent dead link]
- "Four Different Race Winners Enjoy a Cracking Opening in Perth". 470 World Championships. 5 December 2011. Retrieved 14 September 2013.[permanent dead link]
- "Men's 470". London 2012. Retrieved 27 November 2012.
- "Svenskarna sänkte sina medaljchanser" [Swedes lowered their medal chances] (in Swedish). Sveriges Radio. 7 August 2012. Archived from the original on 12 August 2012. Retrieved 14 September 2013.
|This biographical article relating to Swedish sport is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|