Anton Erhard Martinelli
|Anton Erhard Martinelli|
September 15, 1747|
Anton Erhard Martinelli supervised the construction of several important buildings in Vienna, such as the Karlskirche and the Palais Schwarzenberg or the remodelling of the Deutschordenskirche. He designed the plans of the Palais Thinnfeld in Graz and of Invalidenhaus (Invalidus-palota) in Budapest, now the city hall.
In cooperation with his brother Johann Baptist Martinelli, he also designed the plans of several baroque churches in the Habsburg empire, among which Holy Trinity Cathedral in Blaj and carried out work for the estates of the Esterházy family (such as the country house in Fertőd) He also worked on the Lanschütz mansion (in Bernolákovo) and the Veľký Biel mansion in Western Slovakia, and the restoration of the Dvorac Zrinskih (Zrinski Castle) of the Croatian counts in Čakovec, Croatia.
He died in Vienna in 1747.
- Karlskirche in Vienna
- Palais Schwarzenberg in Vienna
- Deutschordenkirche in Vienna.
- Invalidenhaus (Invalidus-palota) in Budapest
- Holy Trinity Cathedral in Blaj
- Castle of Vranov nad Dyjí
- Castle of Hluboká nad Vltavou
- Esterházy country house in Fertőd
- Lanschütz mansion (in Bernolákovo)
- Veľký Biel mansion
- Dvorac Zrinskih (Zrinski Castle) in Čakovec
- Palais Thinnfeld in Graz
- Neuwartenburg Castle in Timelkam
- St.Jacob Church in Kostelec na Hane
- [[Town hall[better source needed]]] in České Budějovice
- Anton Erhard Martinelli 
- Anton Martinelli 
- Dvorac Zrinskih 
- Dehio-Handbuch, Die Österreichischen Kunstdenkmäler, Graz, 1979
- Baroque mansion in Veľký Biel, Western Slovakia 
- Martinelli, Anton Erhard - Artportal 
- History 1450-1789: Art in Central Europe 
|This article about an Austrian architect is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|