|Date of birth||11 November 1991|
|Place of birth||Brčko, SFR Yugoslavia|
|Height||1.81 m (5 ft 11 1⁄2 in)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 21 July 2013.
† Appearances (Goals).
Maglica started his career playing at youth level for Orašje. After he moved to Osijek to attend high school, he immediately underwent trial at NK Osijek and joined their youth team. He made his debut for the first team in the last round of 2008–09 Prva HNL season against Slaven Belupo on 31 May 2009, when he replaced Josip Knežević for the final twenty minutes of the match. Next season he also got the chance as a substitute in the last round, this time in a home win against Cibalia. He scored his first goal in Prva HNL in a 1–0 victory over Cibalia at fog-covered Gradski vrt.
In the 2010–11 and 2011–12 seasons, Maglica made a name for himself as one of the best up and coming young Croatian attacking talents in the 1. HNL and was signed by league giants HNK Hajduk Split, rejected a larger offer from GNK Dinamo Zagreb in the process and immediately endearing himself to the club's loyal fans. He scored his first goal for his new club after coming on as a substitute against NK Zagreb. He scored the fifth goal of an emphatic 5–1 victory. His first season with the Bili gave a disappointing return of 5 goals in 17 appearances. The 13/14 season was far more successful for the striker as he scored 12 goals in 31 appearances.
|Last Update: 21 July 2013|
- Plavčić, Mario (26 November 2010). "Maglica: Uzor mi je otac". Sportnet.hr (in Croatian). Retrieved 23 February 2011.
- Plevnik, Petar (31 May 2009). "Petkoviću pobjeda za kraj". Sportnet.hr (in Croatian). Retrieved 23 February 2011.
- Kubatka, Željko (13 May 2010). "Osijek susjedu uskratio drugo mjesto". Sportnet.hr (in Croatian). Retrieved 23 February 2011.
- Jurišić, Bernard (20 November 2010). "Maglica progledao kroz maglu". Sportnet.hr (in Croatian). Retrieved 23 February 2011.
- "Anton Maglica > Club Matches". worldfootball.net. Retrieved 12 August 2012.