||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (December 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Beauty pageant titleholder|
|Title(s)||Miss Bulgaria 2009|
Antonia Petrova Beredin (Bulgarian: Антония Петрова Бередин, born 1984) is a Bulgarian lawyer, actress and beauty pageant titleholder who the winner of Miss Bulgaria 2009. She represented the country at Miss World 2009 which took place in December 2009. She crowned her successor Miss Bulgaria, Romina Andonova, in April 2010.
Almost immediately after winning her crown, Petrova Beredin became a contestant in the third season of VIP Brother (the celebrity edition of the reality show Big Brother) in Bulgaria. She spent 14 days in the house, and then voluntarily walked.
- (16 March 2009). Blonde Beauty Antonia Petrova Wins Miss Bulgaria 2009, Novinite.com (Sofia News Agency), Retrieved December 17, 2010
- (4 September 2009). Miss Bulgaria 2009 with New Photo Session for Miss World Contest, Novinite.com (Sofia News Agency), Retrieved December 17, 2010
- Romina Andonova è diventata “Miss Bulgaria 2010, Sofia Oggi (in Italian), Retrieved December 17, 2010
- (15 March 2009). Антония Петрова е „Мис България 2009, bliasak.bg (in Bulgarian), Retrieved December 17, 2010
- (31 March 2009). Антония Петрова напусна VIP Brother, bliasak.bg (in Bulgarian), Retrieved December 17, 2010 (report of her leaving the show)
- "Антония Петрова влиза в политиката. Образованието ми го предполага, заяви бившата Мис България" (in Bulgarian). lifestyle.ibox.bg. 2014-06-08. Retrieved 2014-06-09.