Antonio Bachour (1975 in Rio Grande, Puerto Rico) is an American pastry chef. In 2011, he was named one of the ten best pastry chefs in America, and he subsequently won the 2012 Zest Award for Baking & Pastry Innovator after having been nominated for the 2011 award. Zagat has described him as a "confection master".
He has also served as a judge in the 2013 US Pastry Competition and the Chicago Restaurant Pastry Competition, and as a guest chef at the 2013 Friends of James Beard dinner, held by the James Beard Foundation.
- Antonio Bachour: Pastry Genius, at the Miami New Times; by Emily Codik; published August 29, 2013; retrieved January 12, 2014
- Top Ten Pastry Chefs in America at ICE, at the Institute for Culinary Education; published 7 June 2011; retrieved 12 January 2014
- JWU & MIAMI Magazine ZEST Awards Honor Miami’s Top Chefs, at Johnson & Wales University; published April 25, 2013; retrieved January 14, 2014
- Johnson & Wales salutes South Florida "leaders in culinary arts" with its new Zest awards, at Miami.com; published March 29, 2012; retrieved January 14, 2014
- Making Macarons With Chef Antonio Bachour, at Zagat; by Carissa Chesanek; published December 18, 2013; retrieved January 14, 2014
- Nine of Pastry Chef Antonio Bachour’s latest desserts, at Dessert Buzz NYC; published January 28, 2013; retrieved January 14, 2014
- Friends of James Beard Benefit Dinner Archived January 14, 2014, at the Wayback Machine; at The American Restaurant; published 2013; retrieved January 14, 2014
- Pastry Chef Antonio Bachour of The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort - Biography, at StarChefs.com; published August 2011; retrieved 12 January 2014
- 60 creations by Antonio Bachour, at So Good... Magazine; by Jaume Cot; published October 8, 2013; retrieved January 14, 2014