Antonio Lefcochilo Dusmani (Greek: Αντώνιος Λευκόχειλος Δούσμανης, Antonios Lefkocheilos Dousmanis; c. 1800-1890) KCMG was a Count of Corfu and politician of the United States of the Ionian Islands.
A descendant of the Dushmani family he was born in Corfu in c. 1800 as a member of the local Venetian nobility. His aunt was married to the writer Lorenzo Mabilli. Dusmani's grandchildren include Viktor and Sofoklis Dousmanis.
In 1833 Dusmani was appointed under-secretary of the Ionian Senate, and in 1834 he was made secretary of the political department. He became the secretary of the general department in 1853, while from 1841 to 1857 he served as secretary of the general commission on public instruction. For his services to the British crown he was appointed Knight Commander of Order of St Michael and St George on 26 September 1849. After the union of the Ionian Islands with Greece in 1864, Dusmani translated into Italian from English the records of William Ewart Gladstone's mission to the Ionian Islands and published them in 1869.
- William Arthur Shaw (1971). The Knights of England: A Complete Record from the Earliest Time to the Present Day of the Knights of All the Orders of Chivalry in England, Scotland, and Ireland, and of Knights Bachelors. Incorporating a Complete List of Knights Bachelors Dubbed in Ireland. Genealogical Publishing Com. pp. 353–. ISBN 978-0-8063-0443-4.
- Martin, Fontaine (1990). A history of the Bouligny family and allied families. Center for Louisiana Studies, University of Southwestern Louisiana. p. 146. Retrieved 11 December 2011.
- Vatikiotis, Panayiotis J. (1998). Popular autocracy in Greece, 1936-41: a political biography of general Ioannis Metaxas. Frank Cass. p. 25. ISBN 978-0-7146-4869-9. Retrieved 11 December 2011.
- Shaw, William; Burtchaell, George (2010) . The knights of England; a complete record from the earliest time to the present day of the knights of all the orders of chivalry in England, Scotland, and Ireland, and of knights bachelors. Sherrat & Hughes.
- Dusmani, Antonio Lefcochilo (1869). La missione di sua signoria onorevolissima William Ewart Gladstone nelle Isole Jonie. G. Nacamulli. Retrieved 11 December 2011.
- Leukokoilos-Dousmanis, Antonios (1875). Η εν ταις Ιονίοις νήσοις αποστολή του εντιμοτάτου Ουϊλλιαμ Έϋαρτ Γλάδστων (in Greek). Corfu: Τυπ. Ι. Ναχαμούλη.