|No. 10 – Washington Redskins|
|Born:||April 11, 1998|
|Height:||6 ft 4 in (1.93 m)|
|Weight:||223 lb (101 kg)|
|High school:||Paulding County High School |
|NFL Draft:||2020 / Round: 4 / Pick: 142|
|Roster status:||Unsigned draft pick|
|Career NFL statistics|
Antonio Gandy-Golden (born April 11, 1998) is an American football wide receiver for the Washington Redskins of the National Football League (NFL). He played college football at Liberty, and was drafted by the Redskins in the fourth round of the 2020 NFL Draft.
Gandy-Golden attended Paulding County High School in Dallas, Georgia. Following high school, Gandy-Golden chose to attend Liberty University. As a freshman, he recorded 315 receiving yards and three touchdown receptions. In his sophomore season, he led the Big South in receptions and receiving yards, also becoming Liberty's seventh 1,000-yard receiver in program history. In his junior season he recorded 245 receiving yards against New Mexico, breaking the school's record. He finish his career at Liberty as the only player there to post three connective thousand yard receiving seasons.
Gandy-Golden grew up performing gymnastics and juggling, which he attributed to helping him later in football. He has also been noted for having several other talents, such as his ability to solve a Rubik's Cube in under a minute and achieving a perfect game in bowling. He also draws, paints, and plays guitar as a hobby. He was diagnosed with COVID-19 in March 2020, fully recovering prior to the draft the following month.
- "Antonio Gandy-Golden's High School Timeline". MaxPreps.com. Retrieved 2019-10-09.
- "Antonio Gandy-Golden | Football | Liberty Flames". www.liberty.edu. Retrieved 2019-10-09.
- "Antonio Gandy-Golden College Stats". College Football at Sports-Reference.com. Retrieved 2019-10-09.
- "Redskins' Antonio Gandy-Golden: Washington selects in fourth". CBS Sports. April 25, 2020. Retrieved April 25, 2020.
- Keim, John. "Backflips and Rubik's Cube: Redskins' Antonio Gandy-Golden does it all". ESPN. Retrieved 7 May 2020.
- Middlehurst-Schwartz, Michael. "Redskins rookie WR Antonio Gandy-Golden says he was diagnosed with COVID-19, recovered before draft". USA Today. Retrieved 20 May 2020.
|This biographical article relating to an American football wide receiver born in the 1990s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|