|Full name||Antoni Lima Solà|
|Date of birth||22 September 1970|
|Place of birth||Gavà, Spain|
|Height||1.91 m (6 ft 3 in)|
|Playing position||Centre back|
|1990–1991||Real Madrid B||8||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only|
Born in Gavà, Barcelona, Catalonia, Lima had a brief spell with Real Madrid Castilla, then signed with RCD Español, for which he played in two La Liga games. In 1992, he stayed in his native region and spent three seasons with Palamós CF in the second division, being relegated in the last.
After another season in the second level, with CP Almería, Lima played the remainder of his Spanish career in division three or lower. He also had two abroad experiences: in 1998 he joined C.F. União, appearing rarely as the Portuguese second tier team was also relegated. Three years later, also with no impact whatsoever, he represented Ionikos F.C. in the Superleague Greece.
Lima won 64 caps for Andorra, over a 12-year period. On 10 June 2009, in his last international, a 0–6 loss against England for the 2010 FIFA World Cup qualifiers at Wembley Stadium, he wore the captain's armband.
- "Otro aire, pero los mismos fallos" [Another allure, but the same mistakes]. Mundo Deportivo (in Spanish). 28 October 1991. Retrieved 3 June 2016.
- "Sarrià se levanta en armas" [Sarrià is up in arms]. Mundo Deportivo (in Spanish). 4 November 1991. Retrieved 3 June 2016.
- "El Murcia cede al Eivissa al ariete Pico" [Murcia loan forward Pico to Eivissa] (in Spanish). Info Balear. 29 January 2008. Retrieved 3 June 2016.
- "Antonio Lima Solá – International Appearances". RSSSF. Retrieved 3 June 2016.
- Griffiths, Frank (10 June 2009). "Andorra loses 6–0 to England but prevents ridicule". USA Today. Retrieved 6 May 2015.
- "Andorra – El milagro contra Macedonia" [Andorra – The miracle against Macedonia] (in Spanish). Pablo Aro Geraldes. 3 February 2007. Retrieved 3 June 2016.
- "Ildefons Lima, un andorrano en Wembley" [Ildefons Lima, an Andorran in Wembley] (in Spanish). AM 14. 13 November 2014. Retrieved 3 June 2016.