Mercero in 2007
|Born||Antonio Mercero Juldain|
7 March 1936
|Died||12 May 2018 (aged 82)|
|Occupation||Film director, screenwriter|
Antonio Mercero Juldain (7 March 1936 – 12 May 2018) was a Spanish director of the television series Verano azul and Farmacia de guardia. He is best known as the director of a 1972 surrealist short horror film titled La cabina, that won an Emmy Award. His 1998 film A Time for Defiance was entered into the 21st Moscow International Film Festival where it won the Special Silver St. George. In 2010 he was awarded a Honorary Goya Award (Goya de Honor).
- Trotin Troteras (1962)
- Leccion de arte (1962)
- Tajamar (1970)
- La cabina (1972)
- Manchas de sangre en un coche nuevo (1975)
- La Guerra de papa (1977)
- Tobi (1978)
- Wait for Me in Heaven (1988)
- Don Juan, mi querido fantasma (1990)
- La hora de los valientes (1998)
- Planta 4ª (2003)
- ¿Y tú quién eres? (2007)
- "21st Moscow International Film Festival (1999)". Moscow International Film Festival. 1999. Archived from the original on 22 March 2013. Retrieved 23 March 2013.
- "Antonio Mercero recibirá en febrero el Goya de Honor de la Academia". El País (in Spanish). Madrid: PRISA. 2 December 2009. Retrieved 13 August 2010.
- "Antonio Mercero: Las películas de Antonio Mercero". Yahoo Movies (in Spanish). Yahoo!. 2007. Archived from the original on 6 March 2010. Retrieved 13 August 2010.
|This biographical article related to film in Spain is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|