|Full name||Antonio Agustín Rojas Giménez|
|Date of birth||27 March 1984|
|Place of birth||Paraguay|
|Height||1.74 m (5 ft 8 1⁄2 in)|
|Club Cerro Porteño|
|–2003||Club Cerro Porteño|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 1 November 2015 (UTC).
Antonio Rojas started his career in Paraguayan club Club Cerro Porteño before his cousin Tim had Rojas come and play with him in Denmark Series side Helsingør IF. After that he spent a short period in Hellerup IK before moving to Sweden and Division 2 Mellersta Götaland club Lunds BK. His time with the team was again short as he left after the first season for Ängelholms FF in Division 1 Södra where he helped the club get promoted to second tier Superettan the following year. In the summer of 2010 he suffered a knee injury which forced him to have an operation that caused him to miss the rest of the season.
Rojas returned from injury for the 2011 season where he helped the team reach third place which meant a promotion playoff to Allsvenskan against Allsvenskan 14th placed team Syrianska FC. Unfortunally an injury prevented him from participating in the matches. Ängelholm won the first game 2-1, but Syrianska won the return leg with 3-1 and remained in Allsvenskan. At half-time newly relegated Halmstads BK announced that they had signed Antonio Rojas.
In 2011, he established himself as a vital playmaker on the midfield and a penalty taker. When Rojas signed for Halmstads BK, he stated he would play in Allsvenskan with Halmstad either 2013 or 2014. In his first season with the club Halmstad missed out on the top two automatic promotion positions and ended up in third place which meant another promotion playoff. Through their 6-4 aggregate victory against GIF Sundsvall they were able to return to Allsvenskan.
- "Antonio Rojas byter Ängelholm mot HBK" (in Swedish). hallandsposten.se. 2011-10-30. Retrieved 2013-04-17.
- "Dagen før - sidste nyt" (in Danish). fodboldhistorie.dk. 2005-02-23. Retrieved 2013-04-17.
- "Nu har Rojas fått ett nytt korsband" (in Swedish). lokaltidningen.se. 2010-09-18. Retrieved 2013-04-17.
- "HBK värvar Antonio Rojas" (in Swedish). hbk.se. 2011-10-30. Archived from the original on 2011-12-23. Retrieved 2013-04-17.
- "Vi är tillbaka!" (in Swedish). hbk.se. 2012-11-17. Archived from the original on 2012-12-26. Retrieved 2013-04-17.