|Born||December 19, 1968 (age 48)
Antonio Rossi (born December 19, 1968) is an Italian sprint canoer who has competed since the early 1990s. Competing in five Summer Olympics, he won five medals which included three golds (K-1 500 m: 1996, K-2 1000 m: 1996, 2000), one silver (K-2 1000 m: 2004), and one bronze (K-2 500 m: 1992).
Rossi was born in Lecco. As well as the Olympics, he has also been successful at the ICF Canoe Sprint World Championships with seven medals. This includes three golds (K-2 1000 m: 1995, 1997, 1998), three silvers (K-2 1000 m: 1993, 1994; K-4 200 m: 1998), and one bronze (K-1 500 m: 1997).
He was the Italian flag bearer at the opening ceremony of the 2008 Summer Olympics in Beijing. Rossi's wife, Lucia Micheli, competed in the K-4 500 m event at the 1992 Summer Olympics in Barcelona. His clus is G.S. Fiamme Gialle.
- Italy at the Olympics - Athletes with most medals
- Italy at the Olympics - Men gold medalist
- List of flag bearers for Italy at the Olympics
- ICF medalists for Olympic and World Championships – Part 1: flatwater (now sprint): 1936–2007 at WebCite (archived 2009-01-21). Additional archives: Wayback Machine (archived 2010-01-05).
- ICF medalists for Olympic and World Championships – Part 2: rest of flatwater (now sprint) and remaining canoeing disciplines: 1936–2007 at WebCite (archived 2009-11-09)
- Antonio Rossi at Sports Reference
- Official Website (in Italian)
- RAI Profile (in Italian)
- Media related to Antonio Rossi at Wikimedia Commons
| Flag bearer for Italy