|Full name||Antonio Soldevilla Castellsagué|
|Date of birth||19 December 1978|
|Place of birth||L'Hospitalet, Spain|
|Height||1.85 m (6 ft 1 in)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 12 January 2015.
Soldevilla was born in L'Hospitalet de Llobregat, Barcelona, Catalonia. Brought through the ranks of RCD Espanyol, he made his first-team debut on 19 February 1997 in a 0–2 La Liga home loss against Athletic Bilbao, being sent off in the game; he would make 133 official appearances for the club with four goals, eventually becoming first-choice while partnering fellow youth graduate Alberto Lopo in the centre, and also going on to captain the squad.
However, Soldevilla grew unsettled and left it in 2005, citing personal reasons – he had already spent several months away from the game during the 2003–04 season. He signed for second division side Polideportivo Ejido midway through 2005–06, where he played only a handful of matches.
After an unsuccessful trial with Ipswich Town and starting off 2006–07 in Cyprus with Apollon Limassol, Soldevilla became the first Spanish player in the Russian Premier League, signing for FC Amkar Perm for the start of the 2007 season. He was released in early March 2008.
In mid-December 2009, Soldevilla signed with UD Marbella in the third level following a one-month trial. He split the following season also in that tier, totalling 20 appearances with Caravaca CF and Ontinyent CF combined.
- El Athletic siembra de dudas Sarrià (Athletic showers Sarrià with doubts); El País, 20 February 1997 (in Spanish)
- Soldevilla da un paso más hacia su regreso (Soldevilla one step closer to returning); Diario AS, 14 October 2003 (in Spanish)
- El Espanyol no sabe dónde está Soldevilla (Espanyol does not know where Soldevilla is); Cadena SER, 29 December 2003 (in Spanish)
- Soldevilla vuelve al fútbol (Soldevilla returns to football); El País, 30 June 2004 (in Spanish)
- Poli Ejido anuncia fichaje de ex espanyolista Toni Soldevilla (Poli Ejido announces signing of former Espanyol player Toni Soldevilla) Archived 27 February 2014 at the Wayback Machine.; Terra, 20 January 2006 (in Spanish)
- Ipswich hand midfielder contract; BBC Sport, 21 August 2006
- Soldevilla se convierte en el primer jugador español en la Liga rusa (Soldevilla becomes first Spanish player in Russian League); El País, 26 February 2007 (in Spanish)
- El técnico del Amkar ruso prescinde de Toni Soldevilla (Russia's Amkar coach deems Toni Soldevilla surplus to requirements) Archived 5 March 2014 at the Wayback Machine.; Mundo Deportivo, 2 March 2008 (in Spanish)