|Full name||Antonio Tuivuna|
|Date of birth||20 March 1995|
|Place of birth||Navala, Ba, Fiji|
|Height||1.91 m (6 ft 3 in)|
|Playing position||Defender, Midfielder|
|Ba Sangam College|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 8 Februari 2018|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 15 December 2017
Tuivana advanced through the youth ranks at Ba, making his senior debut in 2012 at the age of seventeen. After two years with the club, he departed on a free transfer to Suva A season later, Tuivana moved to Nadi before moving back to Ba on a $5,000 FJD transfer. In 2017 he moved to the Labasa, known as the Babasiga Lions.
Tuivuna made his debut for the senior team in November 2015 in a 1-1 draw against Vanuatu. Before this he was a member of the U20's and the U23's. With the U20's he won the 2014 OFC U-20 Championship and qualified for the 2015 FIFA U-20 World Cup. This was the first time that Fiji had qualified for a FIFA World Cup event. Tuivuna played in all three group matches, including in the historical 3-0 victory against Honduras.
- Scores and results list Fiji's goal tally first.
|1.||15 December 2017||Port Vila Municipal Stadium, Port Vila, Vanuatu||New Caledonia||3–1||4–1||2017 Pacific Mini Games|
- "2015 Pacific Games - Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea". GEMS.pro. Retrieved 8 December 2017.
- "Antonio Tuivuna has joined Suva on a free transfer". Fiji Football transfer news. 19 June 2014.
- "Nadi wants $5k". Fiji Times. 1 October 2016.
- "I play for my family says midfielder". Fiji Sun. 30 July 2017.
- "Tuivuna, Antonio". National Football Teams. Retrieved 4 January 2018.
- Antonio Tuivuna – FIFA competition record
- Antonio Tuivuna at Soccerway
- Antonio Tuivuna at National-Football-Teams.com
|This biographical article related to Fijian association football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|