Antony Froggatt is a senior research fellow in the Energy, Environment and Development Programme at Chatham House and has been a freelance energy policy consultant since 1997, based in London. Previously, he was the Greenpeace International Nuclear Policy Campaigner.
With Mycle Schneider, Froggatt is co-author of the The World Nuclear Industry Status Reports, which suggest that nuclear power will continue to decline. Froggatt and Schneider wrote the Systems for Change report for the Heinrich Böll Foundation in 2010. Froggatt has commented extensively on the 2011 Japanese nuclear accidents. He says "that the cascade of problems at Fukushima, from one reactor to another, and from reactors to fuel storage pools, will affect the design, layout and ultimately the cost of future nuclear plants".
- Energy Fair
- Anti-nuclear movement
- Non-nuclear future
- Stephen Thomas
- Nuclear renaissance
- Amory Lovins
- Chatham House Experts: Antony Froggatt
- Mycle Schneider, Steve Thomas, Antony Froggatt, and Doug Koplow (August 2009). The World Nuclear Industry Status Report 2009 Commissioned by German Federal Ministry of Environment, Nature Conservation and Reactor Safety.
- "Nuclear decline set to continue, says report". Nuclear Engineering International. 27 August 2009.
- Antony Froggatt with Mycle Schneider (2010). "Systems for Change: Nuclear Power vs. Energy Efficiency+Renewables?" (PDF). Heinrich Böll Foundation.
- Antony Froggatt (March 17, 2011). "What next for Chinese nuclear?". Chinadialogue.
- Saira Syed (14 March 2011). "Japan nuclear risks could hurt industry growth in Asia". BBC.
- Antony Froggatt (4 April 2011). "Viewpoint: Fukushima makes case for renewable energy". BBC News.
- Mycle Schneider and Antony Froggatt (September/October 2012 vol. 68 no. 5). "2011-2012 world nuclear industry status report". Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists. pp. 8–22. Check date values in:
- Mycle Schneider, Antony Froggatt, and Steve Thomas (July 2011). "2010-2011 world nuclear industry status report". Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists 67 (4).
- Mycle Schneider, Antony Froggatt, and Steve Thomas (2011). World Nuclear Industry Status Report 2010-2011: Nuclear Power in a Post-Fukushima World, Worldwatch Institute.
- Mycle Schneider (9 September 2011). "Fukushima crisis: Can Japan be at the forefront of an authentic paradigm shift?". Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists.