Jump to navigation Jump to search
Peattie was publications editor at Welsh National Opera, before leaving to help launch Opera Now magazine, and then going freelance, creating Opera Bites for Glyndebourne, surtitles for Scottish Opera and supertitles for the Royal Opera.
- The Private Life of Lord Byron
- The New Kobbé's Opera Book, (1997 revision), edited with Lord Harewood, New York: G. P. Putnam's Sons. London: Ebury Press. ISBN 0091814103
- "Antony Peattie". Unbound. Retrieved 9 March 2017.
- Lucy Davies. "Howard Hodgkin interview: 'The older I get, the more I am afraid of this great void coming up'". Telegraph.co.uk. Retrieved 9 March 2017.
- Christina Patterson (16 January 2009). "Howard Hodgkin: 'I want to set things straight'". The Independent. Retrieved 9 March 2017.
- Stuart Jeffries. "Remembrance of things past | Art and design". The Guardian. Retrieved 9 March 2017.
- Ria Higgins (12 October 2014). "A Life in the Day: Sir Howard Hodgkin, artist". The Sunday Times. Retrieved 9 March 2017.