This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Antun Domic is a Chilean-American engineer and mathematician.
Early life and education
In 1985, Domic joined Digital Equipment Corporation where one of the EDA tools developed by Domic and his colleagues was CLEO, an automatic layout generator (from schematic) which was used to design blocks of several RISC processors at DEC.
In 1987, Domic and Domingo Toledo wrote the paper "The Gromov norm of the Kähler class of symmetric domains" (Mathematische Annalen. 276 no. 3, 425–43).
- A. Domic. "An a priori inequality for the signature operator" (PDF). www.mit.edu. Retrieved 2020-01-14.
- J.R. Southard, A. Domic, K.W. Crouch. "Report on the Lincoln Boolean Synthesizer" (PDF). apps.dtic.mil. Retrieved 2020-01-15.CS1 maint: multiple names: authors list (link)
- A. Domic, S. Levitin, N. Phillips, C. Thai, T.R. Shiple, D. Bhavsar, C. Bissel. "CLEO : a CMOS Layout Generator". www.ieeexplore.ieee.org. Retrieved 2020-01-15.CS1 maint: multiple names: authors list (link)
- R.Conrad, R. Devlin, D. Dobberpuhl, B. Gieseke, R. Heye. G. Hoeppner, J. Kowaleski, M. Ladd, J. Montanaro, S. Morris, R. Stamm. H. Tumblin, R. Witek. "A 50 MIPS (Peak) 32/64b Microprocessor". www.ieeexplore.ieee.org. Retrieved 2020-01-15.CS1 maint: multiple names: authors list (link)
- EETimes (1997-05-27). "Synopsys Staffs up to Deliver the Next 10X in Productivity for System-on-a-Chip Design". www.eetimes.com.
- Synopsys, Inc. "Executive Management Team – Antun Domic" (PDF). www.synopsys.com. Retrieved 2020-01-14.
- IEEE. "IEEE Fellows Directory". www.ieee.org. Retrieved 2020-01-14.
- IEEE. "2019 IEEE Medals and Recognitions Recipients and Citations" (PDF). www.ieee.org. Retrieved 2020-01-14.