|No. 98, 56|
|Born:||October 29, 1979|
|Height:||6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)|
|Weight:||255 lb (116 kg)|
|NFL Draft:||2003 / Round: 3 / Pick: 67|
|Career NFL statistics|
Antwan Peek (born October 29, 1979 in Cincinnati, Ohio) is a former American football linebacker. He was drafted by the Houston Texans in the third round of the 2003 NFL Draft. He played college football at Cincinnati.
Peek has also played for the Cleveland Browns.
Peek is a 1998 graduate of Woodward High School in Cincinnati, Ohio, and was a letterwinner in football, basketball, and track & field. In football and basketball, he was named the Team's Most Valuable Player as a senior.
Peek was selected by the Houston Texans in the third round (67th overall) in the 2003 NFL Draft. In his rookie season, he played in ten games and made 28 tackles. He made his NFL debut at the Miami Dolphins on September 7. In his second season with the Texans, he played in 14 games and finished the season with 12 tackles and two sacks. In the game against the Jacksonville Jaguars on December 26, he returned a fumble 66 yards for his first NFL career touchdown. In 2005, Peek started in every game for the first time in his career. He finished the season with 57 tackles and his career-high six sacks was the second highest on the team. The start of the 2006 season was frustrating for Peek as he missed the first five games with an injury. However, he appeared in the final 11 games and finished the season with 13 tackles.
Peek was signed by the Cleveland Browns as an unrestricted free agent on March 3, 2007. He made his Browns debut versus the Pittsburgh Steelers on September 9. He made 14 appearances with five starts and finished the season with 24 tackles.
On February 9, 2009, Peek was released by the Browns.
- "UC football". enquirer.com. Retrieved 2018-03-22.
- "Antwan Peek College Stats". College Football at Sports-Reference.com. Retrieved 2018-03-22.
- "2003 NFL Draft Listing". Pro-Football-Reference.com. Retrieved 2018-03-22.
- "Houston Texans at Miami Dolphins - September 7th, 2003". Pro-Football-Reference.com. Retrieved 2018-03-22.
- "Houston Texans at Jacksonville Jaguars - December 26th, 2004". Pro-Football-Reference.com. Retrieved 2018-03-22.
- "Pittsburgh Steelers at Cleveland Browns - September 9th, 2007". Pro-Football-Reference.com. Retrieved 2018-03-22.
- "Cleveland Browns release seven, including LB Antwan Peek and QB Ken Dorsey". cleveland.com. Retrieved 2018-03-22.