Tolhoek in 2015.
|Born||29 April 1994|
|Height||1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|Weight||61 kg (134 lb; 9 st 8 lb)|
|Current team||Team Jumbo–Visma|
|2015||Rabobank Development Team|
Life and career
Born in Yerseke, Tolhoek was named as part of the LottoNL–Jumbo squad in the startlist for the 2017 Vuelta a España. In December 2017, he was suspended for 2 months by his team, for possession of sleeping pills during a pre-season training camp – violating the team's internal rules. In July 2018, he was named in the start list for the 2018 Tour de France. In May 2019, he was named in the startlist for the 2019 Giro d'Italia.
- 1st Mountains classification Tour de Bretagne
- 1st Mountains classification Tour de Suisse
- 4th Japan Cup
- 2nd Japan Cup
- 10th Clásica de San Sebastián
- 1st Stage 6 Tour de Suisse
- 4th Overall Tour of Guangxi
Grand Tour general classification results timeline
|Tour de France||—||37|
|Vuelta a España||28||—|
|—||Did not compete|
|DNF||Did not finish|
- "LottoNL-Jumbo announce Antwan Tolhoek signing". Cyclingnews.com. Immediate Media Company. 11 August 2016. Retrieved 4 January 2018.
- "Cheery Christmas for ambitious Team Jumbo-Visma". Team Jumbo–Visma. Team Oranje Road BV. 21 December 2018. Retrieved 4 January 2019.
- "2017 > 72nd Vuelta a España > Startlist". ProCyclingStats. Retrieved 17 August 2017.
- Benson, Daniel (18 December 2017). "LottoNL-Jumbo fire Lobato after sleep medication fiasco". Cyclingnews.com. Immediate Media Company. Retrieved 3 January 2018.
- "2018: 105th Tour de France: Start List". Pro Cycling Stats. Retrieved 5 July 2017.
- "2019: 102nd Giro d'Italia: Start List". ProCyclingStats. Retrieved 8 May 2019.
- Antwan Tolhoek at ProCyclingStats
|This biographical article related to a Dutch cycling person born in the 1990s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|