Tolhoek in 2015.
|Born||29 April 1994|
|Height||1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|Weight||61 kg (134 lb)|
|2015||Rabobank Development Team|
Born in Yerseke, Tolhoek was named as part of the LottoNL–Jumbo squad in the startlist for the 2017 Vuelta a España. In December 2017, he was suspended for 2 months by his team, for possession of sleeping pills during a pre-season training camp – violating the team's internal rules. In July 2018, he was named in the start list for the 2018 Tour de France.
- 1st Mountains classification Tour de Bretagne
- 1st Mountains classification Tour de Suisse
- 4th Japan Cup
- 2nd Japan Cup
- 10th Clásica de San Sebastián
Grand Tour general classification results timeline
|Tour de France||—||37|
|Vuelta a España||28||—|
|—||Did not compete|
|DNF||Did not finish|
- "LottoNL-Jumbo announce Antwan Tolhoek signing". Cyclingnews.com. Immediate Media Company. 11 August 2016. Retrieved 4 January 2018.
- "2017 > 72nd Vuelta a España > Startlist". ProCyclingStats. Retrieved 17 August 2017.
- Benson, Daniel (18 December 2017). "LottoNL-Jumbo fire Lobato after sleep medication fiasco". Cyclingnews.com. Immediate Media Company. Retrieved 3 January 2018.
- "2018: 105th Tour de France: Start List". Pro Cycling Stats. Retrieved 5 July 2017.
- Antwan Tolhoek at ProCyclingStats
|This biographical article related to a Dutch cycling person born in the 1990s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|