|Parent company||Indian Railways|
Antyodaya Express are completely Unreserved/General coaches designed by Indian Railways. These are going to be overnight trains. Antyodaya Express was proposed in 2016 Railway Budget of India to operate on peak routes having more rush. The trains are completely general coach trains designed by Indian Railways with features Bio toilets in compartments as well as facility for mobile charging points.
Facilities and new features
- These trains feature completely Unreserved/General coaches
- Charging ports for charging electronic devices such as mobile phones, laptops etc.
- Bio toilets in compartments
- The exterior of coaches have a futuristic look with the use of vinyl sheets
- Safety measures in compartments such as introduction of smoke alarms and CCTV cameras
- Aquaguard water vending machines, coat hangers and Braille Indicators present.
- LHB rake is used.
List of services
|Train No||Name||Service frequency||Inaugural run on|
|15563/15564||Jaynagar - Udhna Antyodaya Express||Weekly||13/10/2017|
|22551/22552||Darbhanga - Jalandhar City Antyodaya Express||Weekly||19/05/2018|
|22841/22842||Santragachi - Chennai Central Antyodaya Express||Weekly||04/06/2018|
|22877/22878||Howrah - Ernakulam Antyodaya Express||Weekly||04/03/2017|
|22885/22886||Lokmanya Tilak Terminus - Tatanagar Antyodaya Express||Biweekly||18/03/2017|
|22895/22896||Durg - Firozpur Cantonment Antyodaya Express||Weekly||02/05/2018|
|14719/14720||Bikaner - Bilaspur Antyodaya Express||Weekly||13/07/2018|
|22921/22922||Bandra Terminus - Gorakhpur Antyodaya Express||Weekly||13/08/2017|
|16191/16192||Tambaram - Tirunelveli Antyodaya Express||Daily||09/06/2018|
|16189/16190||Tambaram - Sengottai Antyodaya Express||Daily||To be Introduced|
|16355/16356||Kochuveli - Mangaluru Junction Antyodaya Express||Biweekly||08/06/2018|
|15547/15548||Jaynagar–Lokmanya Tilak Terminus Antyodaya Express||Weekly||Converted from Jan-sadharan|
- "Routes and Timetables of New Tejas, Uday, Humsafar and Antyodaya Trains". 29 September 2016.
- "Tejas, Hamsafar Express trains in railway's new timetable". The Times of India.
- "Kerala gets two more trains - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 2017-10-28.
- Sastry, Anil Kumar (25 October 2017). "New Rly. timetable brings two new trains to city". The Hindu.