From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Anu may refer to:
- Anu Koivisto (b. 1980), Finnish backstroke swimmer
- Anu Garg (b. 1967), author and speaker
- Christine Anu (b. 1970), Australian pop singer
- Anu (film), 2009 Kannada film
- ānu, a Sanskrit term for "man" or "foreigner"
- anu, a.k.a. mashua, an Andean vegetable
- Anu Jur, a.k.a. the Akhurian River
- As an acronym (ANU)
- Australian National University
- Anhui Normal University
- American Nationalist Union, an American political party previously called the Populist Party
- IATA airport code for V. C. Bird International Airport, Antigua
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Anu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.