|Occupation||Filmmaker and Motivational Speaker|
Anubhav Srivastava is an Indian filmmaker and motivational speaker who gained attention as the creator and director of Carve Your Destiny, a documentary film which researched the qualities that make people "successful". Working independently, he interviewed prominent Indian and foreign personalities for his project and his efforts received attention in the Indian and UK media.
Born in India, Anubhav spent most of his early years in the capital city of New Delhi and studied at St. Columba's School. He created the concept for Carve Your Destiny in 2007, at the age of 21, while pursuing his studies at a university in New Delhi. The project was originally conceived as a possible entry to an international inter-university competition. However, it was rejected at the university as the implementation of the idea was not considered feasible. After the early disappointment, he then decided to pursue the film independently although he was initially doubted due to his young age, lack of relevant contacts and prior filmmaking experience. Anubhav has stated in many interviews that he faced a large number of rejections from people he approached for the film. .
In a BBC Radio interview he stated that he had conducted 11 interviews but faced 140 rejections.
The film was released on Youtube and received over 1.8 million views.
He is now a keynote speaker/trainer and provides training to companies on subjects such as Motivation, Productivity and Sales.   He has also written for magazines such as BW Business World  and others.
- Explorer Interviews: Anubhav Srivastava Archived 21 June 2010 at the Wayback Machine.
- Shekhar, Shashank (13 August 2009). "Know how these people made it big". Mid Day. Retrieved 17 January 2012.
- "Rediff.com: I want my film to create a revolution". Getahead.rediff.com. 28 September 2009. Retrieved 17 January 2012.
- "Hindustan Times: He's met them all". Carveyourdestiny.com. 4 September 2009. Archived from the original on 5 November 2009. Retrieved 17 January 2012.
- "Times of India: Filmi Destiny". The Times of India. Retrieved 17 January 2012.
- "Secrets of the Big shots". The Indian Express. India. 3 September 2009. Retrieved 17 January 2012.
- "Independent filmmaker to unlock the secrets to success". .le.ac.uk. 22 February 2010. Retrieved 17 January 2012.
- "Lights, Camera, Action! (Article on Page 30)". Asian Today. Archived from the original on 10 January 2012. Retrieved 17 January 2012.
- "Leicester Mercury: Revealed – the secrets of success". Thisisleicestershire.co.uk. 7 January 2011. Retrieved 17 January 2012.
- "The New Indian Express: LIFE STORIES The sweet smell of success". The New Indian Express. India. 28 March 2011. Retrieved 17 January 2012.[permanent dead link]
- DNA Mumbai: Shooting from the hip! Archived 4 October 2011 at the Wayback Machine.
- "Anubhav Srivastava set to release Carve Your Destiny". Dnaindia.com. 25 May 2011. Retrieved 17 January 2012.
- Anubhav Srivastava,Producer & Director of the documentary film "Carve your Destiny",on our Radio Show Archived 3 December 2013 at the Wayback Machine.
- Success, Frame By Frame
- The Perfect Script - The Tribune feature
- "BBC Radio appearance: The Seven o'clock show with Kamlesh Purohit, March 4, 2010". Youtube. Retrieved 17 January 2012.
- Carve Your Destiny the movie by Anubhav Srivastava
- Anubhav Srivastava's interview on Know Your Legacy Podcast
- Real to reel inspiration
- - Why Too much Positive Thinking will Get You Into Trouble