|Born||9 March 1986|
Anubhav Srivastava (born 9 March 1986) is an Indian filmmaker and motivational speaker who gained attention as the creator and director of Carve Your Destiny, a documentary film which researched the qualities that make people "successful". Working independently, he interviewed prominent Indian and foreign personalities for his project and his efforts received attention in the Indian and UK media.
Born in India, Anubhav spent most of his early years in the capital city of New Delhi and studied at St. Columba's School. He created the concept for Carve Your Destiny in 2007, at the age of 21, while pursuing his studies at a university in New Delhi. The project was originally conceived as a possible entry to an international inter-university competition. However, it was rejected at the university as the implementation of the idea was not considered feasible. After the early disappointment, he then decided to pursue the film independently although he was initially doubted due to his young age, lack of relevant contacts and prior filmmaking experience. Anubhav has stated in many interviews that he faced a large number of rejections from people he approached for the film. In a BBC Radio interview in March 2010, he stated that he had conducted 11 interviews but faced 140 rejections. He has currently moved to the United Kingdom to interview international achievers.
- Explorer Interviews: Anubhav Srivastava
- Shekhar, Shashank (13 August 2009). "Know how these people made it big". Mid Day. Retrieved 17 January 2012.
- "Rediff.com: I want my film to create a revolution". Getahead.rediff.com. 28 September 2009. Retrieved 17 January 2012.
- "Hindustan Times: He's met them all". Carveyourdestiny.com. 4 September 2009. Retrieved 17 January 2012.
- "Times of India: Filmi Destiny". The Times of India. Retrieved 17 January 2012.
- "Secrets of the Big shots". The Indian Express. India. 3 September 2009. Retrieved 17 January 2012.
- "BBC Radio appearance: The Seven o'clock show with Kamlesh Purohit, March 4, 2010". Youtube. Retrieved 17 January 2012.
- "Independent filmmaker to unlock the secrets to success". .le.ac.uk. 22 February 2010. Retrieved 17 January 2012.
- "Lights, Camera, Action! (Article on Page 30)". Asian Today. Retrieved 17 January 2012.
- "Leicester Mercury: Revealed – the secrets of success". Thisisleicestershire.co.uk. 7 January 2011. Retrieved 17 January 2012.
- "The New Indian Express: LIFE STORIES The sweet smell of success". The New Indian Express. India. 28 March 2011. Retrieved 17 January 2012.
- DNA Mumbai: Shooting from the hip!
- "Anubhav Srivastava set to release Carve Your Destiny". Dnaindia.com. 25 May 2011. Retrieved 17 January 2012.
- Anubhav Srivastava,Producer & Director of the documentary film "Carve your Destiny",on our Radio Show
- Success, Frame By Frame
- The Perfect Script - The Tribune feature
- Real to reel inspiration