Anuradha is a popular Indian feminine given name. It is some times shorten as Anu.
And it may refer to:
- Anuruddha, disciple and cousin of Gautama Buddha
- Anuradha (nakshatra), lunar mansion in Hindu astrology
- Anuradha (actress) (born 1966), Indian film actress
- Anuradha (1940 film), a 1940 Bollywood film
- Anuradha (1960 film), a 1960 Hindi-language film
- Anuradha (1967 film), a 1967 Indian Kannada film
- Anuradha (2014 film), an 2014 Bollywood drama film
- Anuradha (2015 film), an Assamese language film
- Anuradha Paudwal, Indian female singer of bhajans
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Anuradha.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.