Anvar Khamei in May 2015
|Died||20 November 2018 (aged 101)|
|Political party||Tudeh Party|
Anvar Khāmahʼī (Persian: انور خامهای) (20 March 1917 – 20 November 2018) was an Iranian sociologist, economist, journalist, and politician, who wrote many books in his specialty fields, including his analytical and critical book Revisionism from Marx to Mao Tse-Tung. He was a university professor at the Université catholique de Louvain in Belgium, and a UNESCO fellow. Khamei was an activist of the Tudeh Party of Iran in the 1940s, but he quit in January 1948, and concentrated on his journalistic and academic activities. He died on 20 November 2018 at the age of 101 from respiratory failure.
- "Révisionnisme de marx à mao ts : KHAMEI, ANVAR - Social Sciences". google books (in French). Archambault.
- Maziar, Behrooz (2000). Rebels With A Cause: The Failure of the Left in Iran. I.B.Tauris. p. 168. ISBN 1860646301.
- "Interview with Dr. Anvar Khamei". IICHS. Institute for Iranian Contemporary Historical Studies.
- "The Past, the Present, and the Bridge: Ali Dehbashi's Bukhara Magazine". Los Angeles Review of Books.
- "انور خامهای درگذشت". Fararu (in Persian). Retrieved 2018-11-21.
|This article about an Iranian writer or poet is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about an Iranian politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|