|Industry||Online video editing and distribution|
|Fate||Acquired by Google|
Anvato was a Mountain View, California-based technology firm. Founded in 2007 by Alper Turgut, it is a provider of cloud computing technologies for the online video industry, including online video editing, infrastructure, publishing, and monetization.
- "Google Buys Video-Processing Firm Anvato to Build Over-the-Top Services". Variety. 7 July 2016. Retrieved 8 July 2016.
- "Anvato Raises $2 Million For Video Fingerprinting". TechCrunch. Retrieved 8 July 2016.
- "Gray Television Picks Anvato For Live Streaming". TVNewsCheck. Retrieved 8 July 2016.
- Lardinois, Frederic. "Google acquires Anvato, a media streaming and monetization platform for broadcasters". TechCrunch. Retrieved 2018-01-11.
- "Google Cloud Platform Acquires Anvato". PC Magazine. Retrieved 8 July 2016.