|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find link tool for suggestions. (April 2012)|
Alper Turgut, CEO
|Headquarters||Mountain View, CA, US|
Anvato, Inc. is an online video company that was founded in 2007 by Alper Turgut, also the founder of Verkata LLC and Aligo, Inc. Anvato provides a digital media management solution for television broadcasters. Anvato's media content platform modules include live broadcast capture, live cloud encoding, live and on-demand video publishing, syndication, monetization via live ad replacement and TV Everywhere, as well as engagement analytics. Anvato is headquartered in Mountain View, CA. Customers include NBCUniversal, Fox Sports, Univision, Journal Broadcast Group, and Gray Television.
Anvato's products incorporate its proprietary machine-vision fingerprinting technology, Perceptual Signature. Anvato processes videos, images and sounds, to extract a searchable, sortable sequence of numbers called Perceptual Signature. This signature simulates human vision and accurately identifies the video and its content. This technology helps publishers locate their copyrighted content across the web to prevent copyright infringement.
Anvato is the recipient of the 2010 Frost & Sullivan Global Innovation Award in Online Video.
Anvato received $2 million in Series A funding from Oxantium Ventures in 2008.
- "Alper Turgut in CrunchBase". Crunchbase.com. Retrieved 2013-11-09.
- "Univision Interactive Media Selects Anvato's Video Publishing Platform". ITVT. Retrieved 2013-11-09.
- WSJ: Anvato Powers Live Streaming and On Demand Video for Gray Television's 31 Local TV Stations[dead link]
- "Anvato in CrunchBase". Crunchbase.com. Retrieved 2013-11-09.
- "Anvato Raises $2 Million for Fingerprinting Technology". Washington Post. 2008-12-08. Retrieved 2013-11-09.
- "Frost & Sullivan Recognizes Excellence in Best Practices". Frost.com. Retrieved 2013-11-09.
- "Anvato Raises $2 Million for Video Fingerprinting". TechCrunch. 2008-12-08. Retrieved 2013-11-09.