Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up anxiety or anxious in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Anxiety is an emotion characterized by an unpleasant state of inner turmoil.
Anxiety or anxious may also refer to:
Art and literature
- Anxiety (painting), an 1894 painting by Edvard Munch
- The Concept of Anxiety, an 1844 book by Danish philosopher Søren Kierkegaard
Film and television
- Anxiety (1953 film), a 1953 Mexican musical drama
- Anxiety (1998 film), a 1998 Portuguese film
- "Anxiety", an episode of Quarterlife
- Anxiety (Ladyhawke album), a 2012 album by Ladyhawke
- Anxiety (Smile Empty Soul album), a 2005 album by Smile Empty Soul
- "Anxiety", a song from the Bad Religion album No Control (1989)
- "Anxiety", an instrumental song from the Billy Cobham album Spectrum (1973)
- "Anxiety", a song by Ladyhawke
- "Anxiety", a song by Jason Isbell
- "Anxiety", a song from Papa Roach single "Getting Away with Murder"
- "Anxiety", a song from the Ramones album Mondo Bizarro (1992)
- "Anxiety", a song from The Black Eyed Peas album Elephunk (2003)
- Anxiety (journal), a monthly medical journal, merged into Depression and Anxiety
- Anxiety Point, a cape in Alaska, United States
- Anxious Bay, a historic bay on the South Australian coast
- Anxiety UK, formerly the National Phobics Society, a British charity
- Anxious Records, a record label set up by David A. Stewart of Eurythmics
- Anxiety disorder, a psychiatric disorder characterized by excessive rumination and worrying
- Anxiety sensitivity, a fear of behaviors or sensations associated with the experience of anxiety
- Anxiety threshold, the level of anxiety that will affect a person's performance
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Anxiety.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.