This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (January 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Its head office is in Putney, London, with additional depots in Bristol, Birmingham, Chelmsford, Glasgow, Leeds, Warrington, Luton, Southampton and Newcastle. Materials are taken to licensed waste transfer stations and recycling facilities or passed on to reuse organisations. The company used to use bright red vehicles with elephant logos and launched a viral video campaign featuring the AnyJunk team disposing of X Factor duo Jedward.
AnyJunk have won several awards, including:
- National Recycling Awards "Business of the Year" (Finalist 2010)
- BT Essence of Entrepreneur Awards – Use of Technology (Winner)
- Cisco Customer Kings – Customer Service Award (Winner) February, 2009
- UPS / Capital FM Awards – Best Local Business (Winner)
- Wandsworth Business Awards – Business of the Year (Winner)
- Ones to watch Archived 27 December 2010 at the Wayback Machine. growingbusiness.co.uk 7 December 2009, Retrieved 2010-06-29
- Carmichael, Sri Making a million from other people's rubbish 16 January 2008, Evening Standard
- Pritchard, Kate AnyJunk founder: "Jedward are rubbish!" Archived 6 August 2010 at the Wayback Machine. RealBusiness.co.uk Retrieved 2010-07-05
- National Recycling Awards 2010 | Shortlist 2010 Retrieved 2010-07-05
- "Essence of the Entrepreneur 2009 | BT Business". Essenceoftheentrepreneur.co.uk. 2006-04-03. Archived from the original on 1 July 2010. Retrieved 2010-06-29.
- RealBusiness.co.uk/customer-kings[permanent dead link] PDF
- Want to start an eco-business? - ANYJUNK's boss gives us his tips hippyshopper.com 14 June 2007 | accessdate=2010-06-29
- AnyJunk official website