Any Human Heart (TV series)
|Any Human Heart|
|Created by||William Boyd|
|Directed by||Michael Samuels|
|No. of series||1|
|No. of episodes||4 x 1-hr|
|Production company(s)||Carnival Films|
|Original network||Channel 4|
|Original release||21 November– 12 December 2010|
Any Human Heart is a 2010 BAFTA award–winning TV adaptation of the novel Any Human Heart by William Boyd. It was announced in April 2010 and broadcast in four parts (four hours) from 21 November to 12 December 2010 on Channel 4. A re-edited version aired in the U.S. on 13, 20 & 27 February 2011 (three 1.5 hour episodes) on PBS.
It was awarded BAFTA Best Drama Serial at the BAFTA Television Awards 2011.
It was released on DVD on 27 December 2010 and in the US (Region 1) 5 April 2011.
- Jim Broadbent as Logan Mountstuart (Older)
- Matthew Macfadyen as Logan Mountstuart (Middle)
- Sam Claflin as Logan Mountstuart (Young)
- Conor Nealon as Logan Mountstuart (Child)
- Hayley Atwell as Freya Deverell
- Ed Stoppard as Ben Leeping (Older)
- Samuel West as Peter Scabius (Older)
- Gillian Anderson as Wallis, Duchess of Windsor
- Tom Hollander as Edward, Duke of Windsor
- Kim Cattrall as Gloria Scabius
- Holliday Grainger as Tess Scabius
- Tobias Menzies as Ian Fleming
- Charity Wakefield as Land Fothergill
- Stanley Weber as Swiss Detective
- "Star studded cast start filming epic TV adaptation Any Human Heart". Channel 4. 15 April 2010. Archived from the original on 13 July 2010. Retrieved 23 July 2010.