Any Video Converter
7.1.1 / April 2, 2021
|Operating system||Microsoft Windows, macOS|
|Size||67 MB (full), 67 MB (free)|
|Available in||25 languages|
|License||Proprietary (freeware and commercial)|
|As of||8 September 2017|
This article needs to be updated.(November 2020)
Any Video Converter is a video converter developed by Anvsoft Inc. for Microsoft Windows and macOS. It is available in both a free and paid version. Any Video Converter Windows version won the CNET Downloads 5 star award in 2012.
This freeware also performs functions such as downloading videos from online video-sharing sites such as YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, Niconico, MetaCafe, etc. Users can edit videos as they like such as cutting, rotating, flipping, adding video effects, combining multiple videos into one file. It also allows users to create HTML5 videos with embedding code ready to use for websites, burn videos to DVD or AVCHD DVD disc, boost video conversion speed up to 5X faster with CUDA acceleration (NVIDIA video card only). It can also use AMD APP Encoder and Inter QSV for X264/H264, X265/H265 video encoding.
Windows Vista Magazine had a tutorial on converting video files with the software for viewing on a PSP in its April 2007 issue. The software was also reviewed in 2008 by MacLife for its capability to convert files for viewing on an iPod.
- "What's New for Any Video Converter Pro". AVC Labs. Retrieved 2 April 2020.
- "www.any-video-converter.com/products/for_video_ultimate/". AVC Labs. Retrieved 28 November 2016.
- "AVC Windows Products". AVC Labs. Retrieved 27 February 2012.
- "CNET Downloads 5 star award". CNET Downloads. Retrieved 17 August 2012.
- "Supported Video Formats". AVC Labs. Retrieved 27 February 2012.
- Gralla, Preston. "Any Video Converter Free Version". PCWorld. Retrieved 27 February 2012.
- Broida, Rick (30 November 2006). "Download of the Day: Any Video Converter (Windows)". Lifehacker. Retrieved 27 February 2012.
- "Any Video Converter Review". lifewire.com. Retrieved 4 July 2021.
- "The best free video converter 2021: save videos in any format quickly and easily". techradar.com. Retrieved 4 July 2021.
- "7 Best YouTube to MP4 Converters of 2021 (Free and Online)". founderjar.com. Retrieved 4 July 2021.
- "HEVC/H.265 Converter: How to Convert Videos from and to H.265 Files". any-video-converter.com. Retrieved 4 July 2021.
- You don't need UMD to watch movies on a PSP. Windows Vista Magazine. April 2007.
- Ilascu, Ionut (17 February 2009). "Any Video Converter". Softpedia. Retrieved 27 February 2012.
- Pack Your 'Pod with TV Shows in Windows Vista. MacLife. Winter 2008. Retrieved 27 February 2012.