January 3, 1989 
Leningrad, Russian SFSR, USSR (now Saint Petersburg, Russia).
|Other names||Anya Kanani Rozova (Aня Кaнaни Poзoвa), Anya Kanani Kop (Аня Кaнaни Кoп), Anya Kop (Aня Кoп), Anya Rozova (Aня Poзoвa)|
|Height||5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)|
|Hair color||Brown, Blonde|
|Manager||Wilhelmina Models, Elite Models, Kathy Muller Model Agency|
Under the name Anya Kop, Rozova was the runner-up of the tenth cycle of America's Next Top Model. After appearing on America's Next Top Model Rozova changed her surname from Kop to her original Russian surname, Rozova.
Born in Leningrad, Rozova was adopted at age four by Mike Kop and Bal Patterson, and raised in the Waialae section of Honolulu, Hawaii. Rozova attended Moanalua Elementary School and Moanalua Middle School then graduated from Waipahu High School in 2007. In high school, she danced Hula and Tahitian, and was a member of the Polynesian Club.
Rozova had her first paying job at seventeen, appearing in a private event featuring informal modeling at Louis Vuitton. Rozova also appeared in informal shows for Chanel, Jeanie Chun and Fendi. Also, she had a photoshoot for Vogue.
America's Next Top Model
Rozova was the runner-up on the tenth cycle of America's Next Top Model. The judges often praised Rozova's bubbly personality and high fashion appeal. Rozova started off strong in the beginning of the competition, receiving the first call-out, which would be her first of five. In the third episode, Rozova received a makeover that changed her naturally brown, wavy hair to platinum blonde. Rozova won three challenges, including a nude photoshoot photographed by Nigel Barker and also won the opportunity to appear in a 7Up advertisement with an "Au Naturale" theme, receiving $10,000 from 7Up. Rozova received a dress by Gai Mattiolo as her third challenge prize. Series viewers voted Rozova "Covergirl of the Week" for week 10. During the CoverGirl commercial challenge, the judges praised Rozova for her relatable personality, but her print advertisement photograph received mixed reviews. Chosen as a finalist, Rozova participated in a mock Versace fashion show in Rome against competitor Whitney Thompson. During final judging, the judges criticized Rozova for being too restrained in the fashion show and she lost to Thompson. Rozova was featured on the November 19, 2008 broadcast of cycle 11 as one of the "Top Models in Action".
Rozova's first agency affiliation was with Honolulu based More Models & Talent, signing in 2006. After becoming the runner-up on the tenth cycle of America's Next Top Model, Rozova signed with Elite Model Management in New York.
Print and online
Rozova appeared on the covers of Midweek a local Hawaii newspaper's April 30, 2008 edition and the June, 2008 "Swimsuit Edition". Rozova worked for Gilt Groupe, an online catalogue featuring clothing from Tibi, Habitual, Greenbeads, and Vera Wang. Rozova has appeared in both Level Magazine and Nylon Magazine. Rozova has done work for "OakNYC" and "Sunday Brunch Dress Shop". Rozova has appeared in such publications as Vogue Nippon, Elle Hong Kong, Cosmogirl Hong Kong and Marie Claire Hong Kong. She has a Fall 2009 campaign for the Chinese brand "Calfland".
During Hong Kong Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2009 season, Rozova walked in many shows, including Fashion Shenzen, Taipei in Style, In Full Bloom, HK Young Fashion Designers' Contest 2009, Brands Collection Show I and The 9th Footwear Design Competition Awards Hong Kong 2009.
Rozova walked the Nuj Novakhett and Julian Louie runway shows during New York Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2009 season. And also was featured on the television show The Fashion Show as one of the models of a designers collection.
Rozova modeled clothing on the Tyra Banks Show episode "Recessionista: Queen of Cheap" that originally aired on September 16, 2008. In March 2009, Rozova was featured on fashion TV (UK) as part of their model profiles section. In August 2009, Rozova was featured in Project Runway All Star Challenge as one of the models for Sweet P Vaughn's collection.
- Anya Kop at the Internet Movie Database
- "Elite Model Management - Portfolio - Anya Rozova". Elite Model Management. Archived from the original on 2009-05-23. Retrieved 2009-05-23.
- "MidWeek MWSpace - Anya Kop". Mid Week Printing, Inc. 2007-04-13. Archived from the original on 2009-04-10. Retrieved 2009-03-21.
- Yu Shing Ting (2008-05-30). "Hawai'i's Next Top Model". Mid Week Printing, Inc. p. 1. Retrieved 2009-04-08.
- Christopher Rocchio (2008-05-16). "Anya Kop: Whitney Thompson Winning 'Top Model' Was 'Totally on Point'". Reality TV World. Archived from the original on 2009-04-03. Retrieved 2009-03-21.
- "Anya Rozova - Profile". Retrieved 2009-03-21.
- "'America's Next Top Model' Runner-Up, Anya, Signs With Elite". New York Magazine Website. New York Media LLC. 2008-07-18. Retrieved 2009-05-19.
- "Anya Rozova Facebook Page". Retrieved 2009-05-19.
- "Caucasian Girls". Style International Management. Archived from the original on 2009-03-07. Retrieved 2009-03-21.
- "Swim in Style". MidWeek. Mid Week Printing, Inc. 2008-04-30. p. cover. Retrieved 2009-03-21.
- All-ANTM Print Work 2. 2009-03-20.
- Toto Cullen (October 2008). "Rebel Motorcycle". Level Magazine (in Spanish). pp. 70–77. Archived from the original on 2009-02-10. Retrieved 2009-03-21.
- Robin Jonsson (November 2008). "Country's Finest". Nylon Magazine. pp. 130–131.
- "Sunday Brunch Dress Shop" (blog). all-antm.net.
- "Hong Kong Printwork". Retrieved July 7, 2015.
- "Calfland". Retrieved July 7, 2015.
- Phantazia (2008-01-21). "Reality TV Games - Reality Show Discussion - Top Model Shows". p. 74. Retrieved 2009-03-21.
- "Tyra Banks Show: Promo -Recessionista: Queen of Cheap". ANE Productions, Inc. Archived from the original on 2009-02-20. Retrieved 2009-03-21.
- "Tyra Banks Episodes". TV Guide Online, Inc. Retrieved 2009-03-21.