Anything Goes! (C+C Music Factory album)
|Studio album by C+C Music Factory|
|Released||August 9, 1994|
|Genre||House, hip hop|
|Producer||David Cole, Robert Clivillés|
|C+C Music Factory chronology|
|Singles from Anything Goes!|
Anything Goes! is the second album by the US dance group C+C Music Factory. It had one single, "Do You Wanna Get Funky", that reached #1 on the Dance/Club Play charts, #40 on the Hot 100, and #11 on the R&B Singles chart. The follow-up single, "Take a Toke" reached #23 on the Dance/Club Play and #48 on the R&B Singles chart.
- "Let's Get Started" (Interlude I)
- "Bounce to the Beat (Can You Dig It?)"
- "Do You Wanna Get Funky"
- "I Found Love"
- "A Song Is Just a Song" (Interlude II)
- "Takin' Over"
- "Gonna Love U Over"
- "The Mood" (Interlude III)
- "Just Wanna Chill"
- "Take a Toke"
- "All Damn Night"
- "Share That Beat of Love"
- "Hip Hop Express"
- "Robi-Rob's Boriqua Anthem"
- "C+C Has Left the Building" (Interlude IV)
- "The West" (Interlude V)
- "Good or Bad" (Interlude VI)
- "A Moment of Silence for Larry Levan"
- "A Moment of Silence for Chep Nunez"
|This 1990s electronic music album-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|