|Full name||Anzur Husanovich Ismailov|
|Date of birth||21 April 1985|
|Place of birth||Samarkand, Uzbekistan, USSR|
|Height||1.90 m (6 ft 3 in)|
|Playing position||Defender, Midfielder|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 5 August 2017
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 30 January 2017
Anzur Husanovich Ismailov (Uzbek: Anzur Ismoilov, Uzbek Cyrillic: Анзур Исмоилов; born 21 April 1985 in Samarkand) is an Uzbek footballer who currently plays as a center-back for Changchun Yatai in the Chinese Super League.
On 10 September 2013 Ismailov missed the tenth penalty in the penalty shoot-off against Jordan which saw Uzbekistan fail to qualify for the 2014 FIFA World Cup, while also making the only Uzbek goal of the match in the fifth minute.
- Scores and results list Uzbekistan's goal tally first.
|1.||10 September 2013||Pakhtakor Markaziy Stadium, Tashkent, Uzbekistan||Jordan||1–0||1–1||2014 FIFA World Cup qualification|
|2.||16 June 2015||Kim Il-sung Stadium, Pyongyang, North Korea||North Korea||1–4||2–4||2018 FIFA World Cup qualification|
|3.||24 March 2016||Bunyodkor Stadium, Tashkent, Uzbekistan||Philippines||1–0||1–0||2018 FIFA World Cup qualification|
- "Anzur Ismailov". footballzz.co.uk. Retrieved 2014-08-15.
- 亚泰新赛季外援全完成签约 巴西中轴线打造完毕 (in Chinese). sports.sohu.com. 2011-02-15. Retrieved 2014-08-15.
- "Match report". fifa.com. 2013-09-10. Retrieved 2014-08-15.
- "Ismailov, Anzur". National Football Teams. Retrieved 30 January 2017.
- Anzur Ismailov found guilty of anti-doping rule violation, fifa.com, 2 October 2009
|This biographical article related to Uzbekistani association football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|