|Full name||Anzur Husanovich Ismailov|
|Date of birth||21 April 1985|
|Place of birth||Tashkent, Uzbek SSR, USSR|
|Height||1.90 m (6 ft 3 in)|
|Playing position||Defender, Midfielder|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 20 September 2019|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 5 September 2019
Anzur Husanovich Ismailov (Uzbek: Anzur Husan o'g'li Ismoilov, Uzbek Cyrillic: Анзур Ҳусан ўғли Исмоилов; born 21 April 1985 in Samarkand) is an Uzbek footballer who plays as a center-back for Lokomotiv Tashkent and the Uzbekistan national football team.
On 10 September 2013 Ismailov missed the tenth penalty in the penalty shoot-off against Jordan which saw Uzbekistan fail to qualify for the 2014 FIFA World Cup, while also making the only Uzbek goal of the match in the fifth minute. For over a decade he was an important part of the Uzbekistan squad.
- Scores and results list Uzbekistan's goal tally first.
|1.||10 September 2013||Pakhtakor Markaziy Stadium, Tashkent, Uzbekistan||Jordan||1–0||1–1||2014 FIFA World Cup qualification|
|2.||16 June 2015||Kim Il-sung Stadium, Pyongyang, North Korea||North Korea||1–4||2–4||2018 FIFA World Cup qualification|
|3.||24 March 2016||Bunyodkor Stadium, Tashkent, Uzbekistan||Philippines||1–0||1–0||2018 FIFA World Cup qualification|
- "Anzur Ismailov". footballzz.co.uk. Retrieved 15 August 2014.
- 亚泰新赛季外援全完成签约 巴西中轴线打造完毕 (in Chinese). sports.sohu.com. 15 February 2011. Retrieved 15 August 2014.
- "Match report". fifa.com. 10 September 2013. Retrieved 15 August 2014.
- Mamrud, Roberto (28 August 2019). "Anzur Ismailov - International Appareances". RSSSF.com. Retrieved 5 September 2019.
- "Ismailov, Anzur". National Football Teams. Retrieved 30 January 2017.
- Anzur Ismailov found guilty of anti-doping rule violation, fifa.com, 2 October 2009
|This biographical article related to Uzbekistani association football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|