Aobagakuen Junior College
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- It started in 1924 as a sewing cram school.
- The Aobagakuen Junior College Housekeeping Department was set up in 1966.
- "Food and nutrition" was added to the curriculum in 1967.
- It was made coeducational in 2001. The housekeeping department was changed into the man life subject.
- It is ended to want the student in fiscal year 2004. It shifts to Tokyo Health Care University from the next year.
- It was abolished in 2006.
- Man life subject
- Food nourishment subject