Headquarters for Apache Pizza
October 10, 1996
|Headquarters||Apache Pizza Headquarters, Unit 11, Balbriggan Business Park, Balbriggan, Dublin, K32 VE42, Ireland|
|Republic of Ireland|
|Emily Gore Grimes, Director|
Robert Pendleton, Managing Director
Number of employees
Apache Pizza is a chain of fast food pizza delivery restaurants in Ireland. Founded in 1996 by Emily Gore Grimes and her husband Robert Pendleton, Apache is the trading name of The Good Food Company. As of 2016, there are over 150 stores across the Republic of Ireland and nine stores in Northern Ireland. Apache is Ireland's largest pizza chain. Its Managing Director is Robert Pendleton.
In 2015, Apache signed an agreement with Marvin.ie, an online fast food order service similar to Just Eat. As of 2012, the company employs over 800 people and manufactures more than 160,000 pizza dough balls per month.
- "The Good Food Company Ltd - Irish Company Info - SoloCheck". solocheck.ie. Retrieved 3 December 2016.
- "Apache Pizza celebrates expansion which will take place over the next ten months". dundalkdemocrat.ie. Retrieved 3 December 2016.
- Murphy, Mark (9 April 2015). "Marvin.ie Takes Pizza The Action With Apache Deal". fft.ie. Retrieved 3 December 2016.
- "Bono invests in TPG fund - Independent.ie". independent.ie. Retrieved 3 December 2016.
- Hynes, Robert (2 June 2015). "Marvin.ie: New online takeaway service launches to rival Just-Eat.ie". irishmirror.ie. Retrieved 3 December 2016.
- "Best pizza chains around the world". foxnews.com. 18 March 2014. Retrieved 3 December 2016.
- "Ireland's Best Takeaways Have Been Announced - Has Your Local Made The Cut? - Her.ie". her.ie. Retrieved 3 December 2016.
|This restaurant-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|