From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article does not cite any sources. (December 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
It consists of several sub projects:
Active sub projects
- Xerces: An XML parser for Java, C++ and Perl
- Xalan: An XSLT stylesheet processor for Java and C++ which implements the XPath query language.
- Forrest: A standards-based documentation framework
- XML-Security: A project providing security functionality for XML data
- Xindice: A native XML database
- XML Commons: A project focusing on common code and guidelines for XML projects
- XMLBeans: An XML-Java binding tool
- SOAP: Is an old implementation of the SOAP. This project based on IBM's SOAP4J implementation. It should no longer be used for new projects. Instead you should favour the Axis implementation.
- XML-RPC: Apache XML-RPC is a Java implementation of XML-RPC, a protocol that uses XML over HTTP to implement remote procedure calls.
- Axis: Apache Axis is the current implementation of the SOAP for Java and C++. It is the successor for the SOAP project.
- WSIF: Web Services Invocation Framework is a simple Java API for invoking Web services.