Aparna Dixit (born 20 October 1991) is an Indian television actress. She made her debut in 2013 with Star Plus's mythological soap opera Mahabharat as Ambika. She is best known for her role of Devika Garwal from Life OK's drama series Kalash and also starred in the television series Pavitra Rishta and Yeh Dil Sun Raha Hai. She portrayed the character of Alexander the Great's wife, Roxana, in Sony TV's 2017 series Porus. Currently, she appeared in Colors TV's show Bepanah Pyaar as Baani. She will next be seen in Dangal TV's show Pyaar ki Luka Chhupi
|Pavitra Rishta||Maansi||Zee TV|
|2014–15||Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi||Gauri||Colors TV|
|2014–2015||Yeh Dil Sun Raha Hai||Poorvi Singh||Sony Pal|
|2015–2017||Kalash||Devika Garewal||Life OK|
|2016||Box Cricket League||Herself||Colors TV|
|2018||Porus||Roxana ||Sony TV|||
|Laal Ishq||Savitri||&TV||Episodic Role|
|2019||Bepanah Pyaar||Baani Raghbir Malhotra||Colors TV|||
|2019||Khatra Khatra Khatra||Herself|
|2019–Present||Pyaar ki Luka Chhupi||Shrishti||Dangal TV|
- "Aparna Dixit to play Ankita Lokhande's sister post leap in Zee TV's Pavitra Rishta". Telly Chakkar. 6 October 2013. Archived from the original on 29 June 2015.
- Neha Maheshwri (5 February 2015). "Aparna Dixit to play the lead in Ekta Kapoor's next?". Times of India. Archived from the original on 5 March 2015.
- "Aparna Dixit and Puru Chhibar ready to give love another chance?". Times of India. 29 September 2016. Archived from the original on 8 April 2017.
- Neha Maheshwri (28 May 2018). "What's new on TV". Times of India. Archived from the original on 2 June 2018. Retrieved 2 June 2018.
- "Aparna Dixit confirms she will romance Naagin 3's Pearl V Puri in Kasam Tere Pyaar Ki 2". www.timesnownews.com. Retrieved 20 August 2019.
- Rajveer. "#Woah! Aparna Dixit is all set to make a return to TV and bags the show Porus!". Televisions World. Retrieved 20 August 2019.
- "Aparna Dixit to play Pearl V Puri's wife on 'Kasam 2' - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 20 August 2019.
|This article about an Indian television actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|