From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up apartment in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An apartment is a self-contained housing unit that occupies only part of a building. In the USA and Canada an "apartment" means a flat.
Apartment may also refer to:
- Apartment (London band), a UK alternative rock band
- Apartment (Bristol band), an English post-punk band
- Apartment (film), a 2010 Bollywood film
- Apartment (Custard song), 1995
- Apartment (Young the Giant song), 2010
- The Apartment, a 1960 American film
- The Apartment (1996 film), a French film directed by Gilles Mimouni
- "The Apartment" (Seinfeld), a 1991 episode of Seinfeld
- The Apartment (album), a 1974 album by jazz saxophonist Dexter Gordon
- The Apartments, an Australian indie band
- "The Apartment", an episode of Full House
- Multi-Threaded Apartment, in Microsoft's Component Object Model (COM)
- Apt. (album), a 2006 album by Nicole
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Apartment.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.