Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up apartment in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An apartment is a self-contained unit that occupies only part of a building.
Apartment may also refer to:
- Apartment (London band), a UK alternative rock band
- Apartment (Bristol band), an English post-punk band
- Apartment (film), a 2010 Bollywood film
- "Apartment" (Custard song), from the 1995 album Wisenheimer by Australian band Custard
- "Apartment" (song), song by American alternative rock band Young the Giant from their 2010 self-titled debut album
- The Apartment, a 1960 American film
- The Apartment (1996 film), a French film directed by Gilles Mimouni
- "The Apartment" (Seinfeld), a 1991 episode of Seinfeld
- The Apartment (album), a 1974 album by jazz saxophonist Dexter Gordon
- The Apartment (TV series), an Indonesian reality television series
- The Apartments, an Australian indie band
- "The Apartment", an episode of Full House
- Multi-Threaded Apartment, in Microsoft's Component Object Model (COM)
- Apt. (album), a 2006 album by Nicole
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Apartment.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.