From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up apathy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Apathy may also refer to:
- Apathy (rapper), an underground rapper
- Stephan (or István) Apathy (1863–1922), a Hungarian zoologist
- The surname Apáthy
- "Apathy", a song by the industrial rock band KMFDM
- Apathy, a defunct grunge band fronted by Luke Helder
- "Apathy is a Death Wish", a song by Story of the Year
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Apathy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.