Apollo's overview screen
|Initial release||July 7, 2010|
Apollo is a web-based project-management and customer relationship management (CRM) software application developed by Applicom. Apollo was launched as public beta in 2010; it was formally released (out of beta) on the 11th of April 2011.
Apollo offers both project management and CRM features:
- to-do lists, milestone management, file sharing, time tracking, calendar, and a messaging system. Tasks can be created via email and users can import their data from Basecamp.
- cases, deals, notes on contacts, tasks on contacts, important dates, calendar, tags. Users can import their data from Highrise and CapsuleCRM.
Apollo uses heavily AJAX technologies, with the aim of getting the application to look as much as possible like a native one. Users can brand Apollo with their own organization logo.
Apollo is proprietary software and it's only available in English. Translations into additional languages are planned: they will be community-driven and will be done through a web interface. An API and Google contextual gadget are planned as well. Apollo lacks Google Apps integration or Gantt charts.
The software integrated with services such as Google Drive, Dropbox, Harvest and Freshbooks.
- Thank you early users!
- Di Clemente, Andrea (April 2011). "Yes, we are finally releasing plans!". Applicom. Retrieved 2011-05-05.
- McCarty, Brad (2010-09-23). "Apollo: Simply the slickest project and contact management web app we’ve seen yet.". The Next Web. Archived from the original on 2012-02-10. Retrieved 2012-02-10.
- Mobily, Tony. "Create task by email with Apollo!". Applicom. Retrieved 2012-02-10.