This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (April 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Headquarters||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|South Asia, Middle East|
|Products||Hospitals, Pharmacy, Diagnostic Centre|
|Revenue||₹6,058 crore (US$840 million) (2016)|
|₹331 crore (US$46 million) (2016)|
Number of employees
Apollo Hospitals Enterprise Limited is an Indian hospital chain based in Chennai, India. It was founded by Dr Prathap C. Reddy in 1983. Several of the group's hospitals have been among the first in India to receive international healthcare accreditation by America-based Joint Commission International (JCI). as well as 13 NABH National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers hospitals.
Apollo Pharmacy, a unit of Apollo Hospitals Enterprise is India's first and largest branded pharmacy network, with over 3000 plus outlets in over 18 states. 
Apollo Pharmacy was started in 1987 to provide consumers easy access to genuine life-saving and OTC drugs. Accredited with - International Quality Certification, Apollo Pharmacy offers medicines round-the-clock, through their 24-hour Pharmacies as well as online.
Hyderabad-based pharmacy chain Hetero Med Solutions Ltd (HMSL) was acquired by Apollo Pharmacy (Apollo Hospitals Enterprise Ltd) in 2014. HMSL had around 320 stores across Telangana, Andhra Pradesh and Tamil Nadu.
In 2015, Apollo Hospitals introduced its digital platform, Ask Apollo. The platform provides remote healthcare services. The platform connects patients with doctors remotely and provides services like consultation with doctors via video, voice calls and email. Apollo developed the platform in partnership with the Hyderabad-based emergency and healthcare management services firm, HealthNet Global and Vidyo.
- "Annual Report 2016" (PDF). Apollo Hospitals Enterprises. Retrieved 26 December 2016.
- Accreditation for 3 Apollo Hospital branches, The Hindu, 10 May 2006 accessed at  11 Nov 2006
- Telemedicine puts AP village on health map, The Indian Express, 7 September 2005 accessed at "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 21 October 2006. Retrieved 2006-11-11. 11 Nov 2006
- "NHS to recruit Indian doctors to plug gaps in GP services". Daily Telegraph. 7 April 2016. Retrieved 8 April 2016.
- Apollo Pharmacy opens 3,000th outlet, Business Standard, 31 Mar 2018 accessed at 
- Apollo Pharmacy, India’s largest retail pharmacy chain, Bio Voice, 02 Apr 2018 accessed at 
- Apollo Hospitals acquires Hetero Pharmacy assets for Rs 146 cr, Business Standard, 17 Sep 2014 accessed at 
- "Apollo Hospitals makes online medical consultancy viable with Ask Apollo". TechSpirit. 2015-10-19. Retrieved 2017-12-16.
- Bhardwaj, Mamta (2015-10-15). "Apollo goes digital, launches Ask Apollo for remote patient care". Deccan Herald. Retrieved 2017-12-16.
- Somasekhar, M (2016-07-12). "Apollo inks deals with Kenya in healthcare". The Hindu Business Line. Retrieved 2017-12-16.
- Rama V. Baru, Privatisation and corporatisation, 2000:paper 489, Seminar Publications, New Delhi, accessed at  11 November 2006
|This article about an Indian company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a medical, pharmaceutical or biotechnological corporation or company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|