|This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (April 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Traded as||BSE: 508869
|Headquarters||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|South Asia, Middle East|
|Products||Hospitals, Pharmacy, Diagnostic Centre|
|Revenue||₹6,058 crore (US$940 million) (2016)|
|Profit||₹331 crore (US$51 million) (2016)|
Number of employees
Apollo Hospitals Enterprise Limited is an Indian hospital chain based in Chennai, India. It was founded by Dr Prathap C. Reddy in 1983 and has hospitals in India, Bangladesh, Kuwait and Qatar. Several of the group's hospitals have been among the first in India to receive international healthcare accreditation by America-based Joint Commission International (JCI). The Sri Lankan branch of Apollo Hospitals was shut down in mid 2014 and the building was branded as Lanka Hospitals.
The organisation have 5 Joint Commission accredited hospitals in India The organisation have 13 NABH National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers accredited hospitals throughout India
National Health Service
Apollo Cosmetic Clinics
Apollo Cosmetic Clinic is a part of Apollo Hospitals, a dedicated centre which specializes in cosmetic plastic surgeries. Apollo Cosmetic Clinics is headed by Manuel Athayde.
Apollo Diagnostics is a part of Apollo Health and Lifestyle Limited (AHLL) launched in April 2015.
Apollo Pharmacy is a part of Apollo Hospitals. It is India's first and largest branded pharmacy network, with over 2200 plus outlets.
Apollo has over 64 Hospitals, clinics across India. Major hospitals are located in the cities of Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Aragonda, Bacheli, Bhubaneshwar, Bilaspur, Guwahati, Indore, Kakinada, Karaikudi, Karimnagar, Karur, Lavasa, Madurai, Mysore, Nashik, Nellore, Pune, Ranipet, Tiruvannamalai, Trichy and Visakhapatnam. It was formerly present in Ranchi however the hospital was sold off to Medanta chain.
- "Annual Report 2016" (PDF). Apollo Hospitals Enterprises. Retrieved 26 December 2016.
- "Hospitals in Dhaka - Apollo Hospitals". Apollo Hospitals.
- "Clinic Locator".
- Accreditation for 3 Apollo Hospital branches, The Hindu, 10 May 2006 accessed at  11 Nov 2006
- Telemedicine puts AP village on health map, The Indian Express, 7 September 2005 accessed at "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 21 October 2006. Retrieved 2006-11-11. 11 Nov 2006
- "NHS to recruit Indian doctors to plug gaps in GP services". Daily Telegraph. 7 April 2016. Retrieved 8 April 2016.
- "Apollo Hospitals in India". Apollo Hospitals. Retrieved 21 April 2017.
- "Medanta Hospital, Ranchi" (PDF). Medanta. Retrieved 26 December 2016.
- Rama V. Baru, Privatisation and corporatisation, 2000:paper 489, Seminar Publications, New Delhi, accessed at  11 November 2006
|This article about an Indian company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a medical, pharmaceutical or biotechnological corporation or company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|