Jump to navigation Jump to search
Apollyon (Απολλυων) is the Greek name for Abaddon, the spiritual being (or place) named as the destroyer (or place of destruction) in Christian apocalyptic theology.
Apollyon or Appolyon may also refer to:
- Apollyon (novel), a novel in the Left Behind sequence, by Tim LaHaye and Jerry B. Jenkins
- Apollyon, a demon appearing in The Pilgrim's Progress by John Bunyan
- Apollyon, an incarnation of the Marvel Comics character Fantomex in the X-Men storyline Here Comes Tomorrow
- Apollyon Pringle, a character in the Harry Potter series
- Appolyon (CrossGen), a comic book character in the Sigilverse created by CrossGen Entertainment
- Apollyon (musician), aka Ole Moe, a black metal multi-instrumentalist
- Apollyon, a character in the 2017 video game For Honor
- Apollyon, a character in the game The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth, released in the Afterbirth+ DLC
- Apollyon, a designation given to certain anomalies on the SCP wiki site.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Apollyon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.