Jump to navigation Jump to search
Apophysis may refer to:
- A bony tubercle (anatomy)
- Apophysis (spider), an outgrowth of the exoskeleton in spiders and other arachnids
- In botany, an outgrowth or enlargement of an organ such as a plant stem
- Apophysis (software), a fractal flame generating program for Microsoft Windows
- Apophysis (geology), a discordant offshoot from another body, such
as a sill, dike, or pluton
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Apophysis.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.