Apostolatus may refer to :
- Cum ex apostolatus officio is the name of a papal bull issued by Pope Paul IV on February 15, 1559.
- E supremi apostolatus was a papal encyclical (On High) issued by Pope Pius X on October 4, 1903.
- In eminenti apostolatus was a Papal Bull issued by Pope Clement XII on 28 April 1738, banning Catholics from becoming Freemasons.
- In supremo apostolatus is a papal bull issued by Pope Gregory XVI regarding the institution of slavery.
- Societas Apostolatus Catholici is a name given to the Pallotines.
- Supremi apostolatus officio is an encyclical on the Rosary by Pope Leo XIII.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Apostolatus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.